What is the method to store data?
- The web service is hosted on AWS (US).
- The real calendars/events data are kept in Google Calendar / Microsoft Office 365 server.
- Our web service only does one job: whenever an event changed, it receives notification from Google/Microsoft, then forwards this update to the Hub in your office. It doesn’t know the event itself, thus only a last-modified timestamp is stored temporarily.
- When notification received, the Hub in the office will read/write the events from Google/Microsoft directly.
- You may also install the SyncSign On-Premise Server to ensure all data are within your enterprise scope.