How Can We Help?
- Can the screen show other information?
- Data Protection
- How does it work?
- How does SyncSign system work?
- How is SyncSign attached to the door or wall?
- Is there a backlight on the screen? What if it’s in the dark?
- Is there any Monthly Subscription fee?
- Long Term Availability
- What are the distances of the communication?
- What is the maximum number of displays each Hub could support?
- What should I do if I cannot receive the verification code in my mailbox when registering an account?
- What’s the MAC address of my IoT Hub?
- Which network or protocol is SyncSign using?
- 7.5-Inch Display Installation (Sticker)
- Battery types of 2.9/4.2/7.5-inch Displays
- Can the battery life extend to be 5 years?
- Does the Display charge or replace the battery?
- Does the Display charge or replace the battery? How to handle it if expires?
- How do I know if the battery is used up?
- How many colors can be displayed on the screen?
- How many Hubs will I need?
- Is it possible to display videos on your device?
- Since the displays are not backlit, how to achieve night-time readability?
- The screen doesn’t refresh to the SyncSign default interface after 2.9-Inch Display or 4.2-Inch Display is replaced with the batteries?
- What’s the main difference between these 3 sizes of Display?
- Why only 4.2” display has buttons and not others?
- Why the display cannot be back online in time when the hub was powered up after a long term of power off?
- Working Without a Hub?
- How can I have complete control over my data?
- How to Avoid WiFi Interference in a Zigbee Network
- How to connect to a hidden WiFi SSID?
- How to update the time zone for your Google Workspace (G Suite) resources?
- How to upgrade Hub firmware in LAN？
- Is this an 802.11 device or an 802.15.4 device, or both? If it’s 802.15.4, which protocol are you using?
- Requirements for the Logo uploaded?
- What is the method to store data?
- Why a Global Admin is needed for the O365 app method set up?
Ordering & Shipping & Warranty