What should I do if I cannot receive the verification code in my mailbox when registering an account?
- Regarding your concern, please proceed as follow:
- Check the spam folder of your email box and see if you have received the email from <[email protected]>.
- If you still can’t find the email sent from the SyncSign team <[email protected]>in the spam folder, please try the following steps:
- Add [email protected] to your email whitelist.
- After adding the mailbox whitelist, relaunch the SyncSign App/Web Portal and re-register the account.
- After 1-3 minutes, please check your email box to check if you can receive <[email protected]> from the SyncSign team
- If the above steps still do not work, please try to use another email address, such as Gmail.
- If you still cannot have a SyncSign account registered, we can manually help you to have your email registered on our end. Please contact us on https://help.sync-sign.com and provide us with the email address that you prefer to use as a SyncSign account.